Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Nice Gift Knit for Someone Special or for You

Source: Salt, Hand knitted by Knitted Candy Diva, Nov 2013

Some of my knitting tips that I learned from my last Holiday's gift knitting frenzy:
  1. Look for 1 skein patterns. Saves time and $$.
  2. I love patterns that the results look much more complicated than they really are.
  3. I love bulky yarn because it knits so quickly, less than 5 hrs or less with large needle, and is soft and squishy to the touch.
  4. Find patterns that keep your interest that you want to knit again and again and would recommend!
Salt fits the build. Andi Satterlund designed an easy, well-written pattern that will make you look great either as the gift giver or wearer or both! I was surprised how great my gift turned out using US15 needles. It made me want to knit one for me when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here.